Sunday, September 20, 2009

New artist (Katie Bryce and Mallary Hope)

Being from Georgia myself, I thought I would do a spotlight on 2 new amazing artists, that I hope to see a lot of over the next few years.

Katie Bryce Ricketson:


From the heart of Douglas, Georgia, Katie Bryce is beginning to put her dent on the music industry. Her first single 'Everything' was leaked onto youtube. This is an AMAZING song. It adds this vibe to pop music that isn't there. The background music to the song is very acousticly driven, which I love! Most pop music today sounds too fake, but with Bryce it's different. You can tell she has a genuine voice, that she has talent. To me it doesn't matter to me that her sister is Jennifer Nettles, I would love that song either way. I hope her album comes out very soon.

Check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAmjAa5wbd0


Mallary Hope:




This girl is striaght out of Cohutta, Georgia. She has talent for sure! I was told by 3 different people that I should listen to a new artist 'Mallary Hope'. I finally broke down and checked out her mypace page.. I listened to 'Love Lives On' and was thirsting for more. I heard her for the 1st time on US 101 on one of my first driving attempts. I turned it up looud! I can almost gaurentee that if you are a fan of Carrie Underwood or Martina McBride you will like Mallary Hope. Her voice soars! I can see her up on that CMA stage in a few years giving an acceptance speech for 'Female Vocalist of the year'

Check out Mal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKuVlUX4G8o

No comments:

Post a Comment